Slider

a few little things.

August 4, 2015

Pregnancy has been amazing! Like, so in love with it that I'm scaring my poor husband by asking when we can do this thing again? (Soon, please?!?) But, I do believe that God has this magical little way of making us ready for the end. I thought so many times that I would miss pregnancy, (and I still think I will in a way!) but I'm at the point now where I want this little man to be in my arms. I want us to be two, no longer one. It is a beautiful thing, this entire experience, and I thought it would be fun to list a few of the little things I cant wait for......


let's be honest, I want all of the following within the first month of his departure... a juicy medium rare steak, a spicy margarita from Bacon Brothers & some amazing sushi with way too much raw goodness // seeing his tiny little feet and kissing his toes constantly // my pelvic bone to feel normal again, I'm scared to ask how long this might take // starting the adventure of breast feeding, I've been praying and hoping that I love it as much as I think I will // all of the amazing holidays coming up so soon and having our family of three to celebrate them with // sleeping on my stomach again, I may have shed a few tears because I miss it so much

What did you miss during pregnancy??

ps. that's my favorite non maternity shirt (size medium) that I can't get enough of!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan