Slider

one last night.

August 6, 2015

A couple of nights ago I got a big treat thanks to my Mom; she was given two tickets to see Cinderella at the Peace Center and she chose me to share them with. While I was working on this post I couldn't help but think back to our last, kind of special in a way, Mom/Daughter date night from a couple years ago. That night was special because it was our last night to enjoy dinner and some fun time before I became a wife. Once again, we got to enjoy some time together, but now it's before I become a Mom!!! So many exciting changes ahead and I'm so thankful to have her by my side for it.



The show was so much fun and we had a great time. I know we will still have our little Mom/Daughter nights once Solomon comes along but they will be different. I will always have that little man on my mind, or in my arms, so it was wonderful to just be carefree one last time with my mom, before I take on that role myself! She definitely gives me a lot to live up to, and for that I'm so incredibly thankful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan