Slider

pregnancy post // month nine.

August 18, 2015

well... I'm officially full term, so you can join us anytime, little man!

Weeks 33 - 36

Somehow I missed week 32 & 33... big fail. Ooops!




Some questions we've been asked

are you having a girl // This is probably the most asked question on a daily basis from strangers. I think I offended the poor girl at Target a few weeks ago when she asked if it was a girl. I didn't mean to sound irritated but it is just hilarious that everyone guesses girl, including myself and Peter and a lot of family the entire time leading up to the 20 week ultrasound. All I have to say is, if Solomon comes out as a girl, we will all have a BIG laugh, but based off of the pictures from the ultrasound, I feel pretty safe in the fact that we will have a boy!

is the heat killing you // Honestly, it hasn't been that bad. Just in the past month I have started to have the heat wave feeling where I feel like I'm going to pass out from being overheated but it usually doesn't have anything to do with the weather. It just kind of happens randomly. I'm a very cold natured person so I've still been using my heater at my work desk and there have been several times when I've stepped outside and thought, this feels good! Weird, but I'm thankful for it!

are you ready // YES! I am so ready. I want to hold my baby and kiss him. I want my body back. I want to experience becoming a mother and have that magical moment when our eyes meet for the first time. It is all so exciting and I am beyond ready! Also, especially now that I'm 37 weeks all things are good to go for the birthing center... I've been praying that he would stay put until at least 37 weeks, so I wouldn't have to go to the hospital and now we are in the clear. SO YOU CAN COME ANYTIME NOW, SOLOMON!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan