Slider

parenthood littles.

October 8, 2015

This thing called parenthood is a journey, that's for sure. I felt the weight of it the moment I found out I was pregnant, but now that he is here with us, it's a whole new ball game. My time is centered around him. Looking at the clock so many times a day to make sure he doesn't need to eat. Running to take a shower the second he's finished eating so I can have some "me time" before the next feeding time. Waking up Peter at 2AM so he can try and calm him down while I try and sleep for an hour. All of it is so tiring but it is so rewarding. He is ours, and we get to love him forever. That is such a gift and I know I want to remember all the little things that made me love becoming a momma.....


listening to Peter talk to Solomon... he says cute things like, "hey, it's that guy. the guy with the thing on his face that momma doesn't have." (he's talking about his beard... in case you are confused) // the feeling I get when Solomon is super fussy and he becomes calm the instant he is in my arms // little victories like, figuring out how he likes to be rocked to sleep // watching his free hand go wild when he starts eating, it is the most adorable thing ever


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan