Slider

the nursery.

October 2, 2015

Finally sharing all the details for the nursery! I love that it doesn't really have a theme so he can grow with it. The green and navy and wood accents with white furniture just makes me happy! 


There are a LOT of details below with all the decoration pieces, but if you have any questions about where I purchased something that you don't see listed below, let me know! :) I'd be happy to share!!

Details
curtains (best curtains ever, also used them in our living room!) & rods & finials
pompoms sewn on curtain trim thanks to my mom-in-law
my aunt made the crib skirt, using THESE directions
photo over crib // frame & print
blanket around Solomon was made by my grandma
the chair was purchased in store at Buy Buy Baby
bug pillow is from IKEA, no longer available 
stuffed animal in chair (gift from Auntie Whit)
floor lamp & table lamp (I scored both of these at the outlet for a discount price!)
photo on side table // frame & bunny print
little punch buggy (in store)
all the knobs were bought from Lowe's and stained
prints for gallery // all Etsy - here & here &
shelves for gallery are from Target, no longer available
& whale on shelf is from Target, no longer available
 mocs in shelf (first thing I bought for baby boy to use for the Big Announcement!)
bear in shelf was gift from my aunt & uncle
wooden S for gallery wall (in store) gift from my mom
memory frame for gallery is a sweet gift from my BFF
photo in bookcase // frame & amazing grace print
Solomon the Crocodile book, a gift from my mom
pirate toy, a gift from Brooke
chest in closet is a hand me down that my grandpa made over 50 years ago
banner above chest are decorations from my friend shower that worked perfectly for the nursery
stuffed animals are my old toys

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan