Slider

Annual Shopping Trip.

November 17, 2015

For the past several years, my mom and I, have been taking my grandma on a shopping trip around her Birthday. It started as a trip to Charleston but last year we went to Georgia for the first time and had a wonderful shopping adventure at the North Georgia premium outlet! My grandma decided she wanted to go there again this year since we had so much fun last time. It is such a great way to get a head start on all the Christmas shopping and have some girl time. We were all happy to have a little man with us this year, of course! 


There aren't very many picture opportunities when you are shopping till you drop all day long but back in the hotel was a different story. After a day of sitting in his stroller or in my sling, he was more than ready to lay down on the bed and hang out. I was thinking about last years trip and how I was hoping to be pregnant by this years trip. I went shopping and bought some maternity clothes for my friend Katie and I said a little prayer in hopes that I would need some soon. It's so sweet how God answers those prayers, even quicker than we expect, sometimes. 

So glad to have such a sweet and cute shopping buddy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan