Slider

babies and NJ.

November 11, 2015

Our trip this past weekend to NJ was full of baby love and I loved it! Cousins playing together, family meeting our Solomon and a baby shower for the boy on the way very soon for my sis-in-law. It was such a fun weekend of celebrating and as always, I left NJ with a grateful heart for having joined this loving family. They can be loud and crazy, but they are so loving at the same time!  

The trip started with a "Sip & See" party for Solomon. My two sisters set everything up and the  whole family was invited to come meet our guy. We were overwhelmed by all the love and sweet gifts, it was so much fun to show him off a little bit!


The next party was the beautiful baby shower for Jane and her little guy. We have been planning all the details for months and it was so much fun to see everything come together. Jane looked so happy the entire time and I'm so happy we got to spoil her some, she deserves it!! 


The rest of the time was spent loving on sweet baby boys. I love that we are all having our kids at the same time and they get to grow up together. Watching Solomon and his cousins together over the weekend made me so happy. He would watch Jaden and smile at him no matter what he did, and the way that Jaden tickled him gently and wanted to hold his hand was absolutely precious! These boys have my heart.

conversations with daddy in the morning!

no make up face & wet hair drying but I don't care, I love this picture!

getting to know Umo Fadi, so sweet!!

Jane, thanks for everything you did to make us comfortable and feel loved!! 
We love you so much & can't wait to meet your little man!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan