Slider

Sights + Seats // Craft & Vine

November 23, 2015


I had heard so much about this lovely little place since Peter has been traveling to Augusta for a while now so I was excited to give it a try last week when we were in town with him. My favorite kind of restaurant is definitely the "farm to table" style that has become so popular. The quality is so great and the prices aren't super crazy, a win-win! Craft & Vine was definitely a win in my book!


I also love places that aim for the tapas size portions so you can share them and try a bunch of things. We met our friends Allen and Brooke at Craft & Vine so it was fun to test some drinks and food with them! The waiter had Brooke and I with the description of the deviled eggs. BBQ Chicken, YUM! 


The drinks were all so great, I love a good cocktail and any bar that puts a lot of thought into their drinks makes me happy. I had sparkling apple drink with a great spicy fall twist and Peter enjoyed a black manhattan for the first time. The guys had rabbit wings (while we had our eggs!) and I also died over the most delicious beet salad!! It was full of arugula, crunchy sweet beets, grapefruit slices, & pistachios. Man, just typing all that out makes my mouth water, it was so dang good!!


Peter has also raved about their wood fired pizza and the great crust. We shared two different pizzas that were very good. The crust was crunchy and the sauce was so good. I picked the "Trenton" pizza because I will choose anything that involves pork meatballs!


Then the dessert.... oh man. I usually turn down dessert but then this thing called pregnancy happened to me and I don't think I can ever turn it down again. Especially when it involves peanut butter. Peanut butter is definitely the way to my heart. This vanilla pot de creme was topped with a crunchy homemade fluffernutter. I honestly don't know what a pot de creme is but it made my heart very happy. 


I know we will be visiting this wonderful place again in the near future thanks to another work trip!
I'm also looking forward to trying the other restaurants in the Frog Hollow Hospitality Group, soon!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan