Slider

Thanksgiving 2015.

November 30, 2015

We went to Peter's sister's house for Thanksgiving this year and it was the first Turkey Day I have spent away from home. We usually do the two families in one day kind of thing, so it was kind of nice to relax and enjoy one meal, instead of fitting in two. I definitely missed all the southern casseroles at my Mom's house but the new baby love made up for it, I think. We have a new boy in the family that is only three weeks old! He and Solomon are one and a half months apart, I can't imagine the memories that they will create together!! They are going to be best friends and I love it! 

Some appetizers while we wait for the food!! 
Guac and stuffed grape leaves, two of my favorite things! 

We had fun switching babies around and loving on all the boys!

A perk to being at an Italian's house for Thanksgiving, baked ziti!! 
And don't let my plate fool you.... I had a serving after I finished my plate!

Trying to get a picture in the big mirror in the living room... Valentino didn't really understand, ha!
But I do love this shot that I got of us. His confusion was pretty cute. 

The newbies in the family, so sweet!! 

Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!!!! We all have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan