Slider

to do list // Winter 2016.

January 20, 2016

March 20th is the first day of spring, and yea, I'm excited to see it arrive.... but I love the cold winter months also! Instead of doing monthly goals, I thought I'd change things up a bit and do seasonal to do lists. a little less structure and it will be a fun way to create little traditions (we all know how much I love a tradition) for our family! So, here are some fun things I'd love to do before spring arrives. 



1// have a bonfire, especially since the last one was rained out

2// officially create a cleaning schedule that works

3// start planning our family summer vacation 

4// establish a workout routine to help get this last ten pounds of baby weight off

5// have a girls night in with friends 

6// take some family photos with Solomon at six months (March 14th)

7// make a homemade pie

8// take mom out for lunch and a pedicure 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan