Slider

weekly three.

January 15, 2016

Today is a good day, my hubby is home and it's a day early, so that is always a nice surprise!! I love those fun, surprise calls that make the end of the week a little extra happy. This week has been a long one since we didn't leave the house from Sunday-Thursday but I didn't want to do too much in case we were going to have a relapse of the cold. Thankfully, we are both fine and healthy! This weekend is going to be full of family time and I can't wait!! Hope your weekend is slow and wonderful!


All the lovely, clean diapers ready to be used. Its funny how much I have grown to love cloth diapers, even stuffing them is therapeutic. So many other cloth diaper moms told me I'd feel that way but I didn't think it was possible.


So excited to be using my Christmas Gift for the first time!! I made this recipe and loved it!


And I'm so happy to have this Christmas gift hanging by our front door now! It really is the perfect place for it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan