Slider

day trip to Charlotte.

February 11, 2016

My sweet friend, Jocie, asked me if baby S and I wanted to tag along with her for a trip to Charlotte and of course I said yes. She needed to drop off some of her pretty things for the Vintage Charlotte Valentines weekend special pop up shop at the 7th Street Public Market and I was excited to check it out since I've never been. I honestly haven't spent much time in downtown Charlotte and I have no idea why, it really is such a cute city. Especially the Public Market.

When we arrived I had to feed Solomon and change his diaper in the car while Jocie went to drop off her stuff. She said she'd scope out the place and see if we could get something to eat. I was so excited to get a text from her that said "There are crepes!"!!! They were so yummy and the delicious pour over coffee from Not Just Coffee was the perfect addition. The natural lighting in this place is so pretty, such a fun place to hang out and buy some local goodies.


There were so many cute things along with the beautiful Jocie Pots creations! I loved looking around the booth and checking out the Vday gifts but all the beautiful cards had be swooning. 
#paperproductsaddict, sorry I'm not sorry!


come on, ma... too much girl talk and valentines day pink stuff! ;)
Seriously though, if you are in Charlotte and need some last minute gifts, stop by the market and pick up something cute. The xoxo ring dish by Jocie is a new favorite of mine!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan