Slider

turning twenty-nine.

February 3, 2016

thanks to kristin engelking for this image and allowing me to share it.

I've decided that the quote above is going to be inspiration for my last year in my twenties. I've always loved birthdays and I love getting older. Each year seems to be better than the last and I can't imagine life getting any sweeter, but I know that God is faithful, and with Him everything can be made sweet. 

Our church is going through a series about narcissism right now and it is stomping all over my feet in the best way possible. Really making me think about the meaning of this world. Realizing that I'm not a big deal, my family isn't everything and my happiness should completely be found in our Savior. That quote makes me think about everything differently. Not only do I want to love my family to make this world a better place, but I want to show them the meaning of love so they can share it. Share Christ in all that they do.

I pray that this year is a transforming year for my heart. I want to build Peter up so he can lead our family well. I want to love Solomon and teach him how to grow into a Godly man, even at this young age. I want to love others with God's perfect love.... strangers, family, friends and our church. This year is about loving not only my family but all those around me with His love so I can share Him more. That will make the world a better place for sure, more of Him. Always more of our sweet Jesus. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan