Slider

weekly three.

April 15, 2016

Weeks spent in Charleston are always happy weeks so this week has been great! We have had a week of fun with our happy baby and some delicious food, and spending our nights with daddy after two weeks away from him is all kinds of wonderful. I'm so excited about the fun weekend ahead of us in Chicago for a family wedding, and thankfully we are extending our trip for some vacation time with my mom, since she is coming along with us. A fun weekend after a fun week & I'm so thankful for all of it!

I've decided that ice cream just tastes better in Charleston. 
And I'm sad I just realized a few weeks ago how much I love waffle cones. 
I missed out on so much happiness for so long.... but then again, so did my hips, so that's a win.


The beautiful rainbow row.... love it!


I almost cried happy tears when I realized that Lush now makes a self-preserving Ocean Salt!!
My face has been sad and dull ever since I realized that the original version has parabens
and I tossed it out, but now my face can be bright and happy again!!! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan