Slider

weekly three.

June 3, 2016

Starting a week with a holiday and spending Monday with family is always fun. We've had something every night and tonight is the first night we have no plans other than spending time at home together as a family. It definitely helps me enjoy boring nights when we have a bunch of fun and busy ones in a row. With all the rain in the forecast this weekend, I'm looking forward to a whole lot of relaxing! Hope you have a good weekend!!!


Adding these flags to my spring wreath was the perfect little touch to our door for Memorial Day weekend. We are forever grateful for those who give their lives for our freedom!


Working out 3 days in a row this week has made my legs and butt hurt so bad but I feel so dang good! Drinking my shakeology and trying to make wiser choices with food during the day, too!


They way he watches him get ready for work and screams DAADAAAA is so cute!
He also had several melt downs this week when daddy left for work in the morning or at lunch,
he is one attached little boy. It really is so sweet!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan