Slider

weekly three.

August 6, 2016

Happy August!! The last "official" month of summer, which makes me soooo happy! We have all of Peter's family in town this weekend so I was a bit distracted and forgot to post my weekly three yesterday!! My first weekly three on a Saturday, I'm sure it won't be the last. I'm craving those fall months something crazy, even if that means I'll have a 1 year old. Bittersweet feelings about all that mess. I ran into a friend at the grocery store this week and she is expecting her baby boy in five weeks. I asked how she was and she said she was good but ready for her little boy to be here, when she asked how I was I instantly had to fight back the tears. I said something like, "this is the craziest love you'll ever know, it's amazing!" Trying my best not to cry because she was beautiful and pregnant, my baby is in his last month before his birthday, and motherhood is the best gift I've ever been given.... Oh man. So many emotions all the time! Anyways, enough crazy momma talk!!! Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

Hand me down winter PJs and a book loving boy letting momma drink her coffee! 


Dinner at Bacon Brothers with all the family visiting this week! & we totally have a baby that drinks from a kids cup now, how?!?


Rainy weeks make me happy.... If only it would cool things down!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan