Slider

fall for greenville.

October 17, 2016


I was so happy that we got to spend some time downtown on Saturday and enjoy Fall for Greenville! It's always busy but I feel like we found the sweet spot from 3-6ish in the afternoon. Once the sun started to go down it became so packed and the lines for food were crazy. I was so thankful for the luck we had with the crowd. Solomon loved watching all the fun surrounding him in his stroller but loved running around the park even more, the perfect way to burn some energy, so he would finally take a late nap at five. It was a great little family date, turned into hubby & wife date, once he knocked out in the stroller. I love those dates the most! 

Probably the best part of the day, the Tupelo Honey tent had an amazing biscuit with pulled pork and pimento cheese. Three of the most southern yummyness! 

We ended the night with a beer and some great live music, thanks to Adia Victoria. Oddly enough, the streets were packed with people waiting for food, but the stages weren't very crowded. I usually get more excited for the live music anyways, so I was a happy lady. Perfect weather, yummy eats and some good sounds with my guys.... a perfect family date for sure!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan