Slider

Solomon // thirteen months.

October 24, 2016


first of all.... this post is WAY late since I lost my card reader for my camera, so this pictures were just waiting on the card with no luck of a transfer. I finally bit the bullet and bought a new one so I could finally convert them! 

I thought it would be fun to share some monthly photos still but just share some of my favorite things from the previous month instead of the long letters.... I'll save those for more important posts! 

  • Saying dog and hello! He picks up any toy and puts it to his ear and says hello sometimes.
  • Bouncing and dancing all the time!! Especially loves bouncing on our tummy or back if we are lying down on the floor.
  • Wakes up so happy and talking nonstop and even cuddles with me a little bit before we get out of bed.
  • Plays with his hair while going to sleep now & also sleeping for daddy and Gigi much easier.
  • Showing quite a temper, especially when he is trying to do something and can't figure it out. Putting the top of the lego box on is the worst, he tries to put the top on for maybe two seconds before he freaks out and screams. So dramatic!
  • Anytime there is football on the TV he instantly raises his arms with a Touchdown sign and smiles so big!
  • Still nursing all the time and he now points at my chest saying "my" which I'm guessing is his word for milk. It's adorable!!



obsessed with his DOG (in his right hand) and points out all dogs or any animal since everything is a dog to him. Listening to him exclaim doooog is so adorable. 
watching him play with his toys like a little toddler now is so cute as well... 


Just like daddy, he loves his peanut butter and honey sandwiches! 
favorite time of day, when daddy comes home!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan