Slider

weekly three.

October 28, 2016

Happy Friday!!! It has been another fun week in GA, but this time in Duluth, visiting family! Peter is still in Augusta but working the night shift, so that wouldn't be much fun for us to travel with him. Today is also my nephew's 4th birthday!!! I can't believe it... he is such a big, sweet boy, and I'm happy we were able to come and spend some time with him. This weekend is his party & we are excited to celebrate with him, hope you all have a fun weekend!! 

Dessert is always a big deal when my sister in law have work to do after the kids are in bed!


The beautiful leaves turning, makes my heart flutter....


A restaurant in downtown Duluth that has a babysitter and a kid's room while you eat.... too bad the food wasn't that great ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan