Slider

Halloween 2016.

November 1, 2016


I had such a fun Halloween this year with Solomon!! We missed daddy so much, and wish he could have been home to enjoy it with us, but we were happy to spend the night at Gigi's house. She was so sweet to pick up some Solomon approved snacks for her neighbors to give him and he loved it! It was so precious to watch him walking around in his lion costume and knocking on the doors. Mandarin oranges are his favorite thing right now, so he was very excited to get a few. 

You should have seen the huge smile on his cute face, when I put on his outfit, and took him to see himself in a mirror! Definitely one of those moments I wish I would have captured. We practiced our lion roar all day and he even got a few growls out when asked what a lion says. Man, I love this stage so much. It is never boring and he is a wild man, but it is so much fun. These days are the days I will want to remember and I'm so thankful I have this space to keep these sweet memories. 

The best Gigi ever... so thankful for her and all she does for us, especially while Peter is traveling!

Hope you all had a sweet Halloween!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan