Slider

Christmas Card // 2016

December 19, 2016


Christmas cards are one of my favorite things about December!! I was also excited to work with a new Etsy shop this year. Salsa L Design was so great to work with and her designs were so beautiful. Simple but still trendy, exactly what I'm looking for with a design for a Christmas card. Piling up on the couch to stuff the envelopes and send out our huge stack of cards during nap time last week was such a sweet time. I had some music playing and as I read each family on the envelope, I felt so much thankfulness for the people God has put in our life. We truly are so blessed! 

Also, these envelopes were such a BIG time saver! My tongue was also very happy ;) 

Make sure to check out Salsa L Design!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan