Slider

weekly three.

December 16, 2016

It's Christmas time. Really, and truly, Christmas time!!! It's cold outside, the gifts are being wrapped and all the events are planned. I love this time of year! It makes me so thankful for all of our family and friends that God has placed in our life. This weekend will be full of plans to finish the last minute shopping and getting the house ready for family coming to town. So much to be thankful for, God is so good, and so sweet to us! 

watching this boy lay on the couch was too much... he looked so much like his daddy!


seeing how much bigger his hand was this year kind of killed me a little bit....


the tree is filling up, and we have our first Christmas exchange tonight, with some of my favorite people in the world! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan