Slider

weekly three.

December 9, 2016

The Christmas season is in full swing around here! The house is decorated and the parties are starting this weekend. I'm still in shock that 2016 is almost over. It has been one of the most amazing years, definitely one that I will never forget. I'm excited to finish it out by creating some sweet memories with my family and friends!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Some added initials on our stockings, thanks to Target!


Solomon's favorite book is The Little Blue Truck, so when I found out there was a Christmas version, I couldn't resist buying it! The photos are beautiful!!!


This adorable little wreath from Trader Joe's makes me so happy!!! It's making the back hallway smell so good, as well. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan