Slider

weekly three.

January 20, 2017

The first week where my only post is a weekly three... ooops. I know it will happen again, but hopefully it won't be due to a very sick baby. Let me tell you, there is nothing harder on a momma's heart than seeing your child sick. I now know what it means when parents say they would gladly take their place if they could. I'm very happy that it is now Friday, and even happier that Solomon is back to his happy self. Now to clean and disinfect the house... ha! Happy weekend to you!! 

Enjoying some sunshine this week with the chickens in the backyard!


The way his free hand always curls into a fist while he's eating or coloring... it's so cute.


The sweet little way Solomon plays alone with his toys while I enjoy my coffee!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan