Slider

weekly three.

February 3, 2017

It's my birthday!! I'm 30... it's pretty crazy but I'm excited!!! I have always loved birthdays and this one is a big one. My mom has worked her booty off for my party tonight and I am so excited to see what she has done (She is seriously THE BEST EVER!) & also see all of my sweet family and friends. It's going to be such a wonderful night!!! Hope you all have a weekend full of fun, as well!! 

Lunch dates and play dates and momma's catching up after way too long dates! 


Manicure because you only turn thirty once, I also died laughing when the guy doing my nails asked if I was in high school or college.... 


Hot yoga, twice in one week, after years of not making time for it. You should feel my arms and legs right now.... oh my, I definitely feel thirty ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan