Slider

weekly three.

March 10, 2017

I don't know about you but March is off to a pretty great start for us. I can't believe we are already in the third month of this year, but I'm excited!


Making it to the gym on Monday morning for my bootcamp class was the perfect way to start my week. I also got to take a nice and L O N G hot shower (which also included shaving my legs, OH MY!) thanks to the two hours of free childcare. Momma was happy & Solomon had a great time, win-win!


I know I sound like a broken record over here but my baby is getting so big!!!! I see more of a little boy in him every single day. The giggles, the talking & the dirty socks....ha! 



Having a made bed everyday this week + this cute shirt as a surprise from my mom! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan