Slider

weekly three.

March 24, 2017

I'm so happy that it's Friday and that I feel back to myself for the most part. We have been battling a cold in our house this week and that always makes Weeks feel long and hard. Solomon still has a runny nose but he's happy and doesn't seem to feel bad most of the time. Just in time for the weekend!!!


I've been enjoying a drop of thieves in my echinacea plus tea this week, it's always the go to when I start to feel bad.



He always hides his favorite toys, food and his water bottle in his train. It has become my number one spot to look for things lately!!



Friday morning smoothies to help  this fussy boy! The dimple that shows up while he's enjoying it kills me, and that yogurt mustache is pretty cute....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan