Slider

a new baby boy.

June 27, 2017


Nope, not me, or at least we don't know yet!! But, my friend Jennifer, is having a baby boy and we could not be more excited for her. Of course the way my mom and I show love for anyone is by throwing them a party, so that's what we did. We and a few of Jen's friends gave her and baby Warner some extra love over the weekend and I wanted to share a little bit of it here. I am so sad that I didn't have my camera though. Peter took Solomon to the Children's Museum for some playtime that morning and I didn't even realize my camera was in the car until after he left. I was so bummed. I had to let my phone do the work, and obviously, it isn't as great. I really wish I could have captured all the details and had some sweet candid shots from the morning, but this is better than nothing. And Jen had a wonderful time, so that is really all that matters. 

My mom and I made baby Warner a few onesies with funny iron sayings and one of them said, whine whine whine, then we made this one for Jen to go along with it. We loved it, and we were so happy that she did, too! You also would never know that Jen had just gotten over strep throat and had no voice during this shower by looking at these pictures. She definitely has that momma glow


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan