Slider

Sights + Seats // Jianna

August 24, 2017


Jianna is the new "hot spot" in downtown Greenville and I've been dying to go. I've heard amazing things about it and I'm a sucker for any kind of Italian restaurant. Since we were on a date, we wanted to find a spot at the bar. One of our favorite things to do back in the day before becoming parents. We almost always preferred a bar seat over a table... luckily, I walked in and found two open spots right by the open windows. We were excited to find a spot since they didn't have any open reservations for the night. It was a great start to our date night, for sure! I only wish I liked Oysters, because everyone raves about them. We actually sat next to this adorable retired couple at the bar, and they said they are wonderful at Jianna. Maybe I should give them another try once I birth this baby....? Maybe?


Look at my giddy face, I was so excited and nervous. Solomon was having his first overnight stay at my mom's house, so Peter and I went out for a date night. It was also the last day of restaurant week in Greenville, and when I saw Jianna listed, I knew we had to go. We ordered one of the 3 for $30 meals, then an extra app, and shared it all. The meatballs and gnocchi were hands down the best. The flavors were so rich and full.


It's true, the pasta was magic! We also got a steak entree and it was okay. Peter wasn't a fan, I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either. Next time we will definitely stick with the pasta meals. However, the lemon almond torte was delicious. The perfect mix of lemon and almond. I honestly forgot that it even had almond but instantly could taste the sweet almond flavor. One of my favorite things about almond in a dessert.

We will definitely head back to Jianna for a date night soon!! 
Check it out if you are in Greenville, I'm sure you'll love it too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan