Slider

baby boy.

September 13, 2017



baby boy, 
I've been waiting to write this first letter to you once we officially know your name, but we still aren't sure. You seem like you are growing more and more everyday, so I'll keep calling you baby boy. My baby boy that I can't wait to meet. Earlier this week I heard one of my favorite songs and the words have never been more true to my heart..... 

"I remember when you were just a heartbeat that I heard
and now our eyes meet
Forever is not enough to love you"
(Bethany Dillon, You're the best song)

I know these words are so true because of your big brother. The past two years as his mommy has flown by, and I know the same will happen with you. It is so bittersweet and wonderful and awful and the biggest gift of my life. I truly believe that the Lord placed me on this earth to be a mom, and I'm so incredibly thankful that He has chosen you to add to our blessing of a family. I know you will be the perfect addition. 

I can't wait to see your face and kiss your little hands and feet. One of the best parts of having a newborn is how you will just want to be held and cuddled, and I can't wait to enter that season of life again, with you. Even the sleepless nights seem wonderful in my head, I'm sure I'll change my mind about that. I'm just excited to have a winter baby in my arms to love and keep warm. My little winter baby boy. I already love you so much! 

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan