Slider

Solomon // two years.

September 14, 2017


It's official. He's two. I can't believe it! The past two years have been the best of our life with Solomon in our world. He is the funniest and sweetest thing. He's constantly moving and keeping us on our toes. He's thoughtful and loving but only likes physical affection on his terms. It's a funny combination, but I have a feeling his quirky personality traits are only going to become more interesting with age. We've loved celebrating him the past week with his birthday party and singing happy birthday over and over. And also explaining that singing that song doesn't mean you instantly get a birthday cake.... 


The picture above is a perfect description of our crazy toddler. He's so full of life and excitement in almost anything. I hope he never loses that part of himself! Here are a few details about our boy right now. 

eating // Pretty much anything all day long, he's always hungry. We call him our little foodie since he loves trying new foods at restaurants and will eat till he's stuffed, and then ask for ice cream. Loves veggies, smoothies, macaroni and cheese (he asks for it constantly!) but still doesn't like chicken much. He will eat it and enjoy it very rarely. I can't think of much he won't eat except for chicken! 

sleeping // Anytime I think I've figured out his sleeping he switches it up on me. I have a feeling it will stay that way for a while but we are hoping to start some slow and easy sleep training to teach him to fall asleep on his own. I know this will be a process but I'm hoping to have him transitioned to an easier night time routine by December before his baby brother joins us. Hoping he will take the the change easily like he has with night weaning and complete weaning in the past. 

wearing // Mostly 2T clothes which I would guess he'll be wearing for a while like most toddlers. I'm surprised that some of his 18M clothing from last fall still fits as well. 

loves // Music of any kind, he asks for songs about his favorite things also like the beach, baseball, the moon and even people sometimes. Like most boys, he loves to build things and play with cars all day. He loves to ride in the car and look for big trucks, tunnels (bridges), or tractors. He also loves to color right now and will sit with a piece of paper and a pen for at least 20 minutes and sometimes close to 40, its a huge help while I clean or cook! 


My big boy, I love him so much and I'm so proud of the little guy that he is becoming. I pray that he will continue to grow and learn what a Godly man is, and will strive to become one & I also pray that God will guide Peter and I to help him in that journey. Because I am his mom, I thought it would only be right to share some of my favorite pictures of our sweet Solomon!

Happy Birthday, Solomon!! We love you so much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan