Slider

to baby Asher.

November 9, 2017


sweet baby Asher, 

I'm dying to meet you. I really can't wait to see your face and touch your baby soft skin and kiss your tiny little toes. I know you still need some time to get ready to meet us, and we are getting ready to meet you, but the anticipation is killing me. 

I have been working so hard in your room (with the help of your Gigi, Auntie Lola, Daddy and your big brother!) so that it will be ready for you. Going through all the little outfits and making everything perfect is so much fun. I can't wait to see you in all the tiny little outfits that your brother has already worn. I'm so thankful that you will have your brother to look up to and play with. He is going to love you so well. 

I pray for your relationship with him often. I have been praying for you to have a best friend and a protector and a role model in Solomon. I know he doesn't fully understand the importance of you, but I know he will love you. He rubs my belly and says hey baby Asher and my heart could burst with excitement for the two of you and the memories you will create. I'm so thankful to have two little boys to love. 

Your name means happy & blessed, and that is one thing that I pray over you a lot. I pray for you to be a happy and content little guy. I pray for blessing to flow into your life from the Father over and over. I can't wait for you to know His big love one day, and I'm so excited to teach you about Him. I hope that you will use your name to honor and glorify God one day. You can do BIG things, sweet boy, I know you can.

Your are my Asher, and I can't wait to hold you in my arms.
Soon, so so soon!

Love,
Momma


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan