Slider

weekly three.

November 10, 2017

Oh how I've missed these posts each week! I'm excited to start them back now that we are in the thick of the holidays, and the last days of this pregnancy. I can't believe we will have a new baby to love so soon! The days are literally flying by, and I can't wait to meet our new little guy. Hope your week has been great! Happy Friday!!!

Super sweet surprise flowers (and fall cold necessities) on my front porch from a new friend at church. So thankful for this little pick me up! 

Clothes hanging in Asher's closet!!!! My mom and Peggy were so sweet to help put it together last night. I honestly didn't do much except for show them what I want it to look like. I have one more load of laundry to go and then everything will be washed and ready for our new baby boy to arrive!

This sweet boy has been struggling with his first REAL cold. He's been pitiful and it's breaking my heart, but the silver lining of the whole thing is all the extra cuddles I've been getting. He's so precious, hoping he feels better this weekend. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan