Slider

Goals // 12.17

December 4, 2017

Burts Bees Baby winter PJs for Solomon and Asher. I decided to not choose SUPER Christmasy pajamas, so the boys can wear them all the way into March! I can't wait!!!

It's December!!! The most wonderful time of the year, and our long expected due date month! I'm so excited to soak in all the bits and pieces of Christmas with our family and hopefully have a new baby to squeeze and love by the New Year!! I can't wait to see these matching jammies on my boys, and I absolutely LOVE saying, my boys! November was crazy busy and I honestly forgot about my goals for the month.... so I'm going to be realistic and only share two very important things that I want to get done for December. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

November Goals
1 // start my new bible study - ehhhh.... it's been so crazy and I haven't had a chance to start it. But, I'm saving it for the new year! 
2 // finish Asher's room - we are ALMOST done and I'm so happy with how everything is coming together. I'm planning to share it once we have our newborn pictures taken in the room. 
3 // plan our 10th Annual Ornament Exchange with my mom - I can't wait to celebrate with our annual party and spend time with all of our friends. It's going to be so sweet!!!
4 // begin my weekly three posts again - so happy that the WEEKLY THREE posts are back. They really are my favorite!


December Goals
1 // complete the advent study with Solomon
2 // have a baby!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan