Slider

snowy weekend.

December 13, 2017


We had a perfect little Christmasy snowy weekend and I absolutely loved it! Typically here in the south, we don't get to have a December that feels like Christmas thanks to the weather. T-shirts and holiday parties just don't go together, so I was very happy to be bundled up and watching the snow fall while doing all the Christmas things. 


Watching Solomon's excitement with the snow was pretty adorable too! He loved it so much! He exclaimed SNOW last night when he felt how cold it was outside while getting in the car. Peter laughed and told him it was cold but there was no more snow. I'm hoping we have one more snowfall this winter so he can enjoy it again!!


kisses from momma!!
My mom showed up just in time to take some family photos of us, which I was so thankful for! I also love these cute pictures of Solomon and Gigi. She's so crazy about him!


I love all these pictures of Peter and Solomon playing together!! I don't know if it is the changes coming with baby Asher or Solomon's age right now, or maybe a little bit of both, but he is obsessed with his daddy right now. Which I absolutely love!!! He wants to do everything just like Peter and watches him constantly. It's the sweetest thing and I love watching them love each other. 


When we woke up on Saturday morning to even more snow falling, we knew we had to take Solomon out again to have some fun. We tried to bundle him up a little bit better so he could really enjoy playing. We couldn't find any matching gloves (as you can see in the picture above with one bare hand in his jacket pocket, ha!) so we used daddy's gloves and secured them with mommy's rubber bands. Whatever works, right?? He was happy and it was fun to enjoy the snow a little bit more and then get warm inside with some hot chocolate! 

Our little Eskimo with his yummy and kissable cheeks!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan