Slider

weekly three.

December 22, 2017

It's Christmas weekend!!! WOW! I can't believe it.... this year has FLOWN by and I'm so excited to start a new year with a new baby. It's going to be such a wonderful 2018. We officially started to celebrate Christmas last night with my dad and tonight is with my mom! The rest of the weekend will be full of family, presents and a lot of sweet kidos that I love so much. I can't wait to see everyone! One thing that I have been praying and wishing for this whole pregnancy is one last year with just Solomon. So, I guess I'm paying for that now... ha, cause I don't think Asher will be here until after Christmas. BUT, let's all pray that he's here before the New Year, please!!! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!

updating one of my favorite frames with my new favorite winter picture of us!

my boys at the midwife office, I can't wait to see them together!!!

Solomon with Santa, aka my Dad! haha, his beard is pretty great right now for Christmas. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan