Slider

weekly three.

December 8, 2017

This week has been a busy one, with finishing up Christmas decorations, and still (yes, STILL) fighting a cold in our house. Thankfully Solomon has been sleeping well (praise JESUS!!!) so that has helped a ton with my energy level. We've been working on several projects in the house so we will be ready for Christmas and a new baby. It has been so much fun to celebrate both exciting parts of our year coming together. Having a baby during this time of year definitely has it's perks!! I don't think I'll be able to celebrate Christmas without all the sweet memories of my arms holding my first born and my round belly holding my second born.  It's definitely been a sweet time!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Watching this big boy play while wearing his big boy bag today at the Midwife Center. I love taking him to my appointments and thinking about how he was born downstairs, and hopefully his brother will be born in the same place very soon!

Enjoyed a big pot of chili last night to celebrate the cold weather!! I wonder if we will see any snow tomorrow morning?!?

Feeling the urge to pack Asher's bag for the Birth Center and I thought it was pretty hilarious to compare his to Solomon's bag. I had at least triple everything, so funny!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan