Slider

Asher's first bath.

January 10, 2018


You know that commercial about babies first bath with their first child compared to the second child? Well, that is totally us right now. HA! My mom has always picked on me for the way we handled Solomon's first bath but we didn't really know what we were doing. I don't know why we decided to give him a sponge bath on the cold bathroom floor?!? First time parent problems.

But, with Asher, we definitely felt a little more comfortable with the whole bathing a newborn thing. He surprisingly loved it too. Solomon also loved helping and he didn't try to drown him, so it was a good time.

sweet little face!! Daddy was sweet enough to snap some pictures.


I've been putting off the bath for a while since I didn't want to wash off his new baby smell. It's my favorite thing ever. He smells like a yummy burtsbees baby now, which is pretty sweet, but he doesn't smell like my new baby anymore. It's kind of heart breaking. 

Solomon was so excited to help us and pour some water over his legs and feet. Such a sweet big brother!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan