Slider

brother littles.

January 15, 2018


We've had baby brother in our arms for over two weeks now, and I find myself wondering how we ever lived without him. I'm so thankful to say that the transition has been a good one, but like I said, it's only been two weeks. I thought it would be fun to list a few of the little things that I have loved so far and don't ever want to forget! 


one // the way Asher already looks at Solomon with wonder and excitement. I can't wait to watch them grow up together

two // finding out all the little differences between my two boys has been interesting. Things like how Asher needs to be burped constantly and the way he needs a clean diaper almost every hour. Both of those things are very new to me since Solomon never cared or needed that. Asher's sleeping is also pretty new to me though, since Solomon still isn't a fan of that nonsense. 

three // all the many, many kisses that Asher gets everyday from Solomon! And also how he's only had one foam ball to the head so far. We are so proud of Solomon and how he's adjusting. 


four // forgetting how exhausting breastfeeding is and having your toddler wake you up whenever you doze off on the couch while baby brother nurses. "Momma, wake up!!!" Haha!

five // praying as often as I can for these brothers to become best friends and truly love and need each other one day. That would make be so incredibly happy!

Photos are by the very talented, Molly Neely Photography

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan