Slider

goals // 3.18

March 1, 2018

I know I am going to sound like a broken record all year long but I can't believe another month has flown by. I think this year will be even harder for me because each month that goes by, only means that Asher is another month older. He's already two months old and by December, he'll be twelve months old, and Solomon will be THREE in September. How does this happen?? Time, please slow down just a little bit!


February Goals
1 // celebrate my birthday with my family - it was such a wonderful and simple birthday which seemed to be perfect for my 31st with a newborn in my arms. We had brunch on the morning of my birthday and my cousin made me a delicious lemon cake that I could snack on for a whole week. Love and cake, what else do you need for your birthday?!?
2 // share a day in our life post - I shared my first Day in our Life post with two babies HERE and I loved it! 
3 // cook dinner with Peter for Valentine's Day at home - we ended up going to have dinner with Peter's mom and then had a sushi date night for Valentine's Day the day after. It was our first sushi date night as a family of four and it went surprisingly well. Only one drop of soy sauce on Asher, ha!
4 // purge my closet and donate clothes - I haven't made it around to this one yet but it's next on my list.
5 // print some new photos for the house - I'm stalling on this one because I still can't decide which new photos I want and where to put them. So.... I'll bump this one to my March Goals. 


March Goals
1 // print some new photos for the house
2 // purge/donate clothes & reorganize closet 
3 // dye eggs with Solomon & make resurrection cookies
4 // get active at least 3 days a week
5 // clean out and organize the laundry room

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan