Slider

weekly three.

March 23, 2018

Happy Friday!! I can't believe it's Friday already. This week has flown by and it's been a whirlwind of messed up sleep. Asher and Solomon both seem to be on the same schedule with their good and bad nights, which makes mommy and daddy more tired for sure. Last night was a good night, so we are ready for the weekend!! Hope you all have a great weekend, too! 

I added four new photos to the gallery wall over our couch in the living room and I love it!

So excited to start this new daily study through the Psalms. I've missed doing a daily study but I wanted something different, this one is going to be great. 

Yesterday was a LONG day for mommy. Solomon had a cold, Asher is going through his third Wonder Week Leap, and they both wanted mommy all day. Solomon even wanted me to put him to sleep last night, which hasn't happened since December! It may be hard at times but it is so good to be wanted and needed, because I need them both so much. I love my boys a whole lot!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan