Slider

weekly three.

March 9, 2018

March has been pretty great so far, and I'm definitely enjoying it. We have been busy with plans and are getting better at going out and about with two. If only Asher would stop hating the car so much. It really makes the car rides super stressful, but once he's out of the car, he's happy as a clam. He'd much rather be out of the house, just like Solomon, me and Peter, so I guess he get's it honest. It's just really hard to get anywhere with all his crying, and I'm hoping this is a short phase that will end soon. It's going to be a beautiful weekend and I'm looking forward to spending some time outside with all my guys! 


slow Tuesday morning snuggles!

hugs for friends! This makes me so happy since Solomon used to be a BIG non-hugger, but he now loves them. He usually greets all his friends with a big hug. His cousins even get a hug and a big kiss on the cheek. It makes me so happy!!


enjoying warm spring days with Solomon outside while Asher naps in his crib.
hoping the warm weather comes back quickly, it's 29 degrees right now, and that is not fun!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan